Fleet Ownership Solutions
Should you decide to purchase, Fleet Services offers a variety of support to make ownership easy.
- Provide consultation in selecting new vehicles
- Provide discounted rates under state contracts
- Inspect all new vehicles before pickup
- Coordinate the disposal of surplus vehicles
- MTS coordinates insurance and tag & title service for the university
- All transportation related transactions are billed through the university accounting system and directly billed to your account
- The Fleet Services Rental Portal allows for easy lookup of your transaction information, including maintenance, fueling, and rental transactions.
- Fleet Services is a full-service vehicle maintenance and repair facility
- Fleet Services is a Certified Maryland State Inspection station, Certified Vehicle Emissions Inspection station, and an authorized warranty facility
- Our technicians are ASE certified and Manufacturer Certified in a variety of vehicle types and sizes
- A self-service fueling station is located at the Severn Building
- Campus pumps are available with pre-approved access
- Fleet Services offers unleaded gasoline, ethanol, and propane generally sold at a lower rate than local fueling stations
- Fleet Services can provide a gas card for off campus fueling to limit out of pocket expenses